Ubisoft masterpiece, epic and with an excellent story

User Rating: 10 | Assassin's Creed: Revelations X360

After Assassin's Creed II hardly had any better than him in this saga, more fortunately we were mistaken, in 2011 launches Assassin's Creed Revelations, which would reveal many things about Altair, Ubisoft's idea of ​​uniting Desmond, Altair and Ézio in just one game, could give Very wrong, but also could be very right, and fortunately was successful, the transition from Ézio to Altair is excellent, my favorite parts was whenever the Altair showed up to play, the graphics were excellent at the time, the story is great, For many the end of the game is weak, I disagree, I think a good ending, the environment is still incredible, in that the saga always sent very well, the soundtrack is great, to see the 50-year-old Ézio is excellent, even his elder , It continues with the same personality from years ago, and that was a hit, the gameplay improves with each game, and the scene at the beginning yet has that incredible CGI of Ézio, and where the Altair appears for the first time in the Game, it's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, Assassin's Creed Revelations is a masterpiece, epic game, one of the best games of all time. Note 100