- Can't turn off tutorials. Why am I still getting a "do this and this and then this" pop up in the middle of the screen ON TOP of what I am trying to look at just to pick a chest which I have been doing already for the last 40 hours of gameplay?
- Visually the most inconsistent game of all time. This wouldn't really be a gripe if it was consistently bad throughout. I find it distracting to have such a large delta of quality going on at the same time. It's almost like they only applied effort to the parts they THOUGHT people would notice.
- Controls are subjectively( probably objectively ) terrible. For example, Why do I HAVE to enter free running mode in order to run at all? Why is there not an option to just RUN without having to worry about getting too close to a box while chasing someone and accidently getting sucked into it by the "you just automagically climbed this thing you didn't want to climb" mechanic?
- Controls are objectively inconsistent. Sometimes pressing X next to a dude will use him as a shield. Sometimes it won't. Sometimes the game won't even acknowledge that you pressed it at all.
- Stealth is inconsistent.
- No manual crouch.
- Last stretch of the game is too drawn out and should have ended like 5 times before it actually does.
- Credits are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long and can't be skipped.
- Most of the 100% sync requirements are tailor made to induce checkpoint spamming. While not hard, a good many of them are luck based and frustratingly so and are only compounded by the game's inconsistency theme.
A personal favorite involves preventing a guy from killing someone else while killing two other enemies in the process. Problem? Depending on how the crowd is seeded, you might not even be able to reach him before this fails even while skipping the other two guys entirely. Being loaded into a set of circumstances where something is instantly impossible based on a random number generator is stupid. For clarity I was only stuck on this part for 10 minutes.
- Way too many cutscenes/loading screens. While they are skippable I find them extremely excessive mostly in number and not so much in length. There are simply too many things that induce a cutscene that should have just been dialogue while you retained control of your character.
- Lots of other things I can't think of right now.
TLDR : Good game but absolutely and utterly half a**ed and consistently inconsistent.