Esrb rating

#1 Posted by Nonkik (25 posts) -
Obvously this game is going to be rated m like it's predecessors but how will it get that m rating. What do yo expect it to be rated for here's mine -Blood and gore -Intense violence -Language -Sexual themes I really want to get this game when it comes out but I'm only gonna be 15 when it comes out and my only problem is the sexual part my parents don't care about the other parts. Please give me your thoughts and help me out.
#2 Posted by thenerd64 (33 posts) -

It will probably be rated M for:

Blood

Violence

Mild Language

I don?t think there will be any sexual theme unless Conner gets a girlfriend and gets busy. AC is historically accurate and the British army did carry around women with them in case they wanted to act on them. But I don?t think that will be in the game. But it should be rated T because you can turn off blood. I hope they make a remake with all of them T and the blood turned off with the sexual scenes removed. Maybe Someone will make a T mod. I doubt either of those will ever happen though. Just tell them you promise to play with blood off and skip any sexual scenes if there are any.

#3 Posted by RedcoatKiller (25 posts) -
I think its funny that your parents wont mind letting you thrust a tomahawk into the flesh of another human being but you cant see boobs. Im pretty sure youll be safe nothing besides brutal warfare.
#4 Posted by MT4K (69 posts) -

The few sex scenes from the previous games didn;t really show anything. so if there is anything in ac3 chances are it'll be the same.

#5 Posted by 360army (47 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nonkik"]Obvously this game is going to be rated m like it's predecessors but how will it get that m rating. What do yo expect it to be rated for here's mine -Blood and gore -Intense violence -Language -Sexual themes I really want to get this game when it comes out but I'm only gonna be 15 when it comes out and my only problem is the sexual part my parents don't care about the other parts. Please give me your thoughts and help me out.

same with me, im 13 and my parents dont want to but me games with sexuall parts but dont care about the others
#6 Posted by RedChuckz (830 posts) -
So let met guess this you parents don't care if you murder hundred people in a game but they care if you see a nipple I really dont understand that one bit... WOW only in A Merika were its okey for a kid to watch all kinds of violence but as soon as even 2 people french kissing is sooooooooooo bad get the f out of here.