Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Domizuin Shrine Puzzle Guide
Solve the Domizuin Shrine's A Prone Pathway puzzle in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Domizuin Shrine Puzzle might be one of the trickiest in the game. In it, you'll see a large cube that can be rotated. One false move, however, can lead to a lot of confusion. Here's our guide to help you solve the Domizuin Shrine's A Prone Pathway Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to solve the Domizuin Shrine's A Prone Pathway Puzzle in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Domizuin Shrine is found in the Akkala Bridge Ruins, which is in the southern portion of the region close to the border with Lanayru. Once you arrive at the Akkala Span, you'll see a tall hill with a tower. Climb all the way to the top to tag this Shrine.
Upon entering, you'll see the puzzle name: A Prone Pathway. And, yes, that's a clue, as we'll soon discover.
Anyway, use Ascend to reach the top. You'll notice the large cube that we mentioned, as well as an outer switch. Hit it once, and the cube will rotate to reveal the interior, which also has the inner switch. Think of this as the reset point in case you make mistakes. Alternatively, you can leave the Shrine and reenter to reset it.
In any case, these are the specific steps that you need to do:
- Hit the inner switch twice to make it rotate twice. Check the side to pick up a Zonai Charge.
- Hit the inner switch one and pick up 10x arrow from the chest that's been lowered.
- Now, here comes the important part: hit the inner switch three times.
- After the third rotation, you'll see that there's another unopened chest. Go near it, then shoot the inner switch with your bow.
- After the rotation, you'll be able to get a Strong Zonaite Shield. Here's the kicker: make sure you're between the chest and the wall.
- Shoot the switch once more, and you'll notice that the chest is now a ledge.
- Simply use your Ascend ability now, and you'll get to your goal.
This is what "A Prone Pathway" means, since the chest isn't upright, and yet it's become a pathway to the top. This will complete the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Domizuin Shrine Puzzle. Don't forget to take a look at our Shrine locations main guide.
There are numerous mechanics and facets to learn in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. For more information, you can visit our guides hub.