You Can Play Street Fighter 5 At These Six Flags Parks Starting This Month
Capcom is bringing its upcoming fighting game to theme parks this summer.
Street Fighter 5 comes out sometime in early 2016, but Capcom is already letting people play it.
Today the company announced that it is bringing the game to Six Flags theme parks across the country for certain periods of time. Set up in booths in the parks, the game will be playable for the general public to come and check it out. The booths will be open each day of the week for people to try the demos. On Saturdays, 8-person tournaments in single-elimination format will take place with rewards for top players.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Release Date & More From Sony's State Of Play - GS News Update PS4 Firmware Update 7.01 Now Available - GS News Update Best Nintendo Switch Games Of 2019 Watchmen Episode 8 "A God Walks Into Abar" Breakdown Resident Evil 3 - Announcement Trailer Nintendo Switch Getting Axiom Verge 2, Dauntless, & Oddworld - GS News Update Destiny 2 - Every Vex Transformer Location On Mars, Nessus, and Io (Season of Dawn) Cut Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Story Content Discovered - GS News Update Forza Horizon 4 - Eliminator Mode Announcement Trailer We Try To GTFO | GameSpot Live Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | Best Games Of 2019 A Plague Tale: Innocence | Best Games Of 2019
Street Fighter 5 booths will open at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, California tomorrow, July 2, and they will be there until July 7. Over the next two months, the game will be playable at the following Six Flags parks:
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom -- July 2-7
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, Texas) -- July 4-7
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, California) -- July 6-December 31
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, Texas) -- July 13-19
- Six Flags Over St. Louis (Eureka, Missouri) -- July 27-August 2
- Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, Georgia) -- July 27-August 2
- Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, Illinois) -- August 10-16
- Six Flags America (Bowie, Maryland) -- August 10-16
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, New Jersey) -- August 24-30
- Six Flags New England (Agawam, Massachusetts) -- August 24-30
Street Fighter 5 will be released in Spring 2016 for the PC and PlayStation 4. You can check out GameSpot's guide to what's new in the game here. Recently, Capcom hinted that surprises for the game will be announced at San Diego Comic-Con next week.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org