Yakuza: Like A Dragon Is Out Now On Xbox Game Pass
At Xbox's E3 2021 event, Microsoft announced the latest Yakuza title is now on Xbox Game Pass.
During Xbox's E3 2021 event, Microsoft revealed a major game is launching on Xbox Game Pass today: Yakuza: Like A Dragon available now for Game Pass subscribers to play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
The addition of Like A Dragon to Game Pass was leaked ahead of time. First spotted by a Twitter user, the rumor was later corroborated by Verge reporter Tom Warren. Yakuza: Like A Dragon originally launched in November 2020. In GameSpot's 9/10 Yakuza: Like a Dragon review, editor Michael Higham praised the story, turn-based combat system, and side content.
"For RGG Studio's first crack at an RPG, it's a damn fine result," Higham wrote. "It delivers what I love most about Yakuza and introduces new ideas that largely pay off. Ichiban isn't doing it alone, either. He has friends and mentors, ones who've helped him fight and overcome personal tragedies. It was an absolute thrill to watch him grow, and that's what's most important for a game so focused on its characters. Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a passing of the torch, and a fantastic entry in a beloved franchise that proves that it's in good hands with Kasuga Ichiban."
For more on Xbox Game Pass, check out the best games available with Game Pass right now.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- + Show More E3 2021 News & Announcements Links (4)
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation