Xbox One Game Deals This Week, Including $10 Red Dead Redemption
New and old games on sale.
Microsoft has reset its weekly sale, so a whole new batch of Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are available for discounted prices. You'll need to have an Xbox Live Gold account to qualify for some of the deals (indicated with an asterisk below), but others are available to everyone. Let's dive in and see what games are on sale this week--but don't wait too long, because they go back to full price on Monday, June 11.
Rockstar games are the headliners this week, with Red Dead Redemption down to $10 / £8. Now is a good time to play (or re-play) the game, seeing as the sequel is heading our way in October and there seem to be a lot of narrative through-lines between the two games. It also recently got a 4K update for Xbox One X.
In other Rockstar news, starting June 7, you'll be able to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Rockstar Table Tennis, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete on Xbox One thanks to backwards compatibility updates. To encourage fans to pick those games up, Rockstar has put them on sale for $10 / £8 each.
Also discounted this week are the acclaimed RPGs Divinity: Original Sin ($10 / £9) and Torment: Tides of Numenera for ($15 / £12). If you're feeling in the mood for a fright, you can grab Goosebumps: The Game for $8 / £6. You can find the full list of games on sale here, or see more of our picks below.
Xbox One and Xbox 360 Game Deals
- A Boy and His Blob* -- $4 / £3
- Divinity: Original Sin* -- $10 / £9
- Goosebumps: The Game -- $8 / £6
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas* -- $10 / £8 (BC on June 7)
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete* -- $10 / £8
- R.B.I. Baseball 18 -- $25 / £20
- Red Dead Redemption -- $10 / £8
- Rockstar Table Tennis* -- $6 / £5 (BC on June 7)
- Runbow -- $8 / £5
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments* -- $8 / £5
- Torment: Tides of Numenera* -- $15 / £12
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com