The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Xbox One Game Deals Ending Tomorrow: Doom For $20, Division 2 For $3, And More
The Xbox Store once again has multiple sales running at the same time this week.
Throughout the month of February, Xbox One's weekly deals have been a bit crowded--in a good way, of course--thanks to Anime Month deals and numerous publisher sales. This week's deals include a new sale dubbed "Play and Save" that features a number of great AAA hits from years past--Dishonored 2, Prey, Doom, and more--at really low prices. EA's publisher sale that kicked off last week is still running, with deals on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Need for Speed Heat, and EA Sports sims. It's also the final week of the Anime Month sale, so you still have time to save on anime games, shows, and movies.
The Play and Save sale doesn't have a cohesive theme; it's a collection of random games from multiple genres. The sale features some great deals, though. A Plague Tale: Innocence, one of GameSpot's best games of 2019 nominees, is discounted to $20, down from $50. The atmospheric adventure game tells a captivating tale of two orphans against the backdrop of 14th century France, grappling with the Bubonic Plague.
The sale also includes a number of older hits for excellent prices. If you need to catch up on Doom (2016) before Doom Eternal releases March 20, you can grab the fast-paced, ultra-gory shooter for just $6. Arkane Studios' Dishonored 2 and Prey are available for $10 and $7.49 each, respectively, or as a two-game bundle for $16.24.
You still have time to shop EA's publisher sale as well. EA Sports' popular sports games--Madden NFL 20, FIFA 20, and NHL 20--are $24 each (were $60). Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available for a modest discount at $45 (was $60), and The Sims 4 drops to $10 (was $40).
The final week of Anime Month deals includes fighting game Jump Force for $24 (was $60), role-playing game Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition for $20 (was $50), and action-RPG Code Vein for $36 (was $60). You can also save on popular anime such as Naruto, Bleach, and Sailor Moon. Dragon Ball Z's first season is completely free until Anime Month deals end on March 2.
Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can get even more discounts this week. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition is $50 (was $100), Nier: Automata Become as Gods Edition is $20 (was $40), and Ark: Survival Evolved is only $10 (was $50).
The Xbox Store's current batch of weekly deals runs until March 3. We've curated the best deals below.
Best Xbox One weekly deals
- A Plague Tale: Innocence -- $20 (
- Ark: Survival Evolved -- $10 (
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition -- $50 (
- Code Vein -- $36 (
- Dishonored 2 -- $10 (
- The Division 2 -- $3 (
- Doom -- $6 (
- Dragon Ball Fighter Z -- $15 (
- The Evil Within 2 -- $10 (
- FIFA 20 -- $24 (
- Grid -- $24 (
- Jump Force -- $24 (
- Madden NFL 20 -- $24 (
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom -- $20 (
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker -- $9 (
- Need for Speed Heat -- $30 (
- Nier: Automata Become as Gods Edition -- $20 (
- NHL 20 -- $24 (
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville -- $20 (
- Prey -- $7.49 (
- Prey + Dishonored 2 Bundle -- $16.24 (
- Sea of Solitude -- $10 (
- The Sims 4 -- $10 (
- Sonic Mania -- $10 (
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order -- $45 (
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition -- $20 (
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season -- $12 (
*denotes Xbox Live Gold subscriber-only deals
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Best Deals Today: Nintendo Switch Exclusives, Razer Gaming Products, And More
- Best Mario Day Deals This Week: Super Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, And More
- GameStop's Tax Day Sale Round 2 Is Live Now
- Some Fantastic PS4 And PS5 Games Are Discounted In PSN's New Sale
- New PC Sale Discounts Steam Games And More All Month Long