Xbox-Exclusive Forza Horizon 2 Gets 16 New Cars
List includes classic cars like the 1967 Corvette Stingray 427 and the newer 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is.
When Forza Horizon 2 launches September 30 for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, more than 200 cars in all will be playable right out of the gate at no additional purchase. The 16 new cars for Forza Horizon 2 confirmed today are listed below.
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
- 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback|
- 1999 SRT Viper GTS ACR
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
- 1986 Lancia Delta S4
- 1997 Mazda RX-7
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
- 1995 RUF CTR2
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
- 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
- 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
- 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
The Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 uses the same engine that powered launch title Forza Motorsport 5, while the Xbox 360 version runs on the same engine as the original Forza Horizon from 2012. The games are being developed by two different teams, with Playground Games handling the Xbox One version and Sumo Digital developing the Xbox 360 version.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org