Xbox E3 2019: Microsoft's Press Conference Liveblog
A new Xbox console, an update on Halo Infinite, and more.
E3 2019 is fully underway. Saturday's main event was EA Play, and now it's time for Microsoft's E3 2019 press conference. Today, Sunday, June 9, we'll have a livestream of the entire Xbox event so you can watch it alongside us. If you happen to miss it or want some additional commentary alongside the stream, we'll be liveblogging the whole thing right here. Expect plenty of news for Xbox One, along with new games for PC.
Microsoft's event kicks off at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 10), so be sure to come back to this page to see our reactions in real-time as we cover the conference. A full roundup of the hottest news will follow once the event ends.
Xbox has big plans, as it has announced that 14 first-party games will headline the presentation. Xbox is expected to potentially unveil a new Xbox console--a possibility even Microsoft is teasing--as well as share more information about Halo Infinite. We'll also see more from Gears 5 and perhaps that leaked Ninja Theory game.
In the meantime, some Microsoft news has already made its way online. We have new Xbox Game Pass for PC details, and Game Pass Ultimate--a service that combines the Xbox One and PC versions of Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold--has launched.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule
- Thursday, June 6, 9 AM PT -- Google Stadia Connect
- Saturday, June 8, 9:15 AM PT -- EA Play
- Saturday, June 8, 11 AM PT -- Nintendo Invitational Tournaments
- Sunday, June 9, 1 PM PT -- Microsoft Xbox Press Conference
- Sunday, June 9, 5:30 PM PT -- Bethesda Press Conference
- Sunday, June 9, 7 PM PT -- Devolver Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
- Monday, June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 4:30 PM PT -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.