WWE Money In The Bank: Match Card, Time, Date, And How To Watch The PPV
Becky 2 Belts better retain both titles.
WWE's latest PPV, Money in the Bank, is happening right now. And while you're probably tuning into HBO to watch the series finale of Game of Thrones, GameSpot has you covered tonight with live coverage and a review of MITB. There are two ladder matches happening tonight for championship contracts, and per usual we had some predictions for the PPV.
While the focus of this PPV will be that match, there is a whole lot more going on at the show. Something fantastic happening at this show is that a WWE superstar will be competing in two one-on-one matches, and to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time that's ever happened for a woman in the company at a PPV. That woman is Becky Lynch who will be defending both her Raw Women's Championship and Smackdown Women's Championships in two matches during the evening. There are a few other titles on the line during the evening, and a cage match which should be a lot of fun as The Miz and Shane McMahon continue their rivalry.
When and Where
This year's Money in the Bank (MITB) PPV will take place on Sunday, May 19 at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Here are the show times:
- 4 PM PT
- 6 PM C
- 7 PM ET
- 12 AM BST (May 20)
- 9 AM AET (May 20)
Like all major WWE events, there will be a Kickoff Show, which will begin one hour prior. There will be at least one match on the Kickoff, but as of this writing, it has not been announced yet.
How to Watch
If you're looking to watch the Kickoff Show for MITB, you can catch it live on WWE's YouTube page, which begins one hour before--at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST--the main card. As for the PPV, you can buy it through your local cable or satellite provider and purchase the show, or you can get it--and the Kickoff Show--through the WWE Network, which costs $10 a month. However, WWE will let new subscribers enjoy the streaming service for one month for free, so in theory
Money in the Bank Match Card:
Although it's a little more than a week away, there are already 10 matches on the card, as of this writing. We are relatively sure the Intercontinental Championship will not be defended at MITB, as current champion Finn Bálor is already involved in the ladder match. In addition, there have been no announcements for any matches involving the tag team championships (Raw, Smackdown, and Women's). Considering this is already a stacked card, we're hoping there isn't a lot more added.
- Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. The Usos (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- Tony Nese (c) to battle Ariya Daivari (Cruiserweight Championship)
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio (United States Championship)
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Andrade, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Finn Bálor, Braun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Mustafa Ali, and Randy Orton
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Natalya, Naomi, and Carmella
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans (Raw Women’s Championship)
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon (Steel Cage Match)
- Roman Reigns vs. Elias
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens (WWE Championship)
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles (Universal Championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte Flair (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
Make sure to come back to GameSpot on Sunday, May 19 for live coverage and a review of the PPV. For more on MITB, check out every contract winner in WWE history.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com