WWE 2K19's DLC Features Bobby Lashley And Plenty Of NXT Stars
Aside from the included superstars, there are no big surprises here.
Before the release of WWE 2K19, developer 2K has revealed its DLC plans for this year's installment of the game. The purchasable additions for 2K19 are nothing new. It's the same fare, but what is exciting is the list of new superstars being added to the roster.
Per usual, the Accelerator--which allows you to unlock all the in-game purchasables all at once--is available, as well as the MyPlayer KickStart--which allows players to boost the ratings of their created wrestler for MyCareer mode. The Accelerator will be available for $5 and the MyPlayer KickStart for $10.
What is new are the actual WWE superstars that are playable in this year's DLC. There is the Rising Stars Pack, which adds seven characters to the roster and will include Lio Rush, Dakota Kai, and Mike and Maria Kanellis. This expansion will primarily consist of NXT superstars. The second round of DLC will be the Titans Pack adding four new superstars: Bobby Lashley, EC3, and The War Raiders. Both of these packs will cost $10 each.
Additionally, there is a Season Pass available for $30, which will contain everything listed below. There is no specific date for the release of the DLC. Some of it will begin releasing in late 2018 and the rest of it in early 2019.
WWE 2K19's roster will be massive, with over 200 playable superstars confirmed for the new game, and that's not including the multiple variations of certain characters, like Daniel Bryan, who is the star of the returning Showcase Mode. For those looking to go all in on this year's game, there is a $130 deluxe edition featuring some Ric Flair memorabilia. Additionally, you get some exclusive characters, like Ronda Rousey, and get to play the game four days early.
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer KickStart will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore more than 50 in-game moves, including the Atomic Drop into Double Leg Combo (made popular by WWE Superstar Jeff Hardy); the Exploder vs. Opponent on the Apron (made popular by NXT Superstar Tyler Bate); the Slingshot X-Factor (made popular by 205 Live Superstar Mustafa Ali); and the Assisted Twist of Fate, Avalanche Splash & Side Effect Combo and the Senton & Leg Drop Combo (made popular by WWE Superstars Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt);
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
Rising Stars Pack
- Playable WWE, NXT and 205 Live Superstars: Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Lio Rush, Maria Kanellis, Mike Kanellis and Ricochet;
- The Rising Stars Pack will be available for $9.99.
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Bobby Lashley, EC3 and War Raiders (Rowe and Hanson);
- The Titans Pack will be available for $9.99.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com