WWE 2K17 Soundtrack Revealed, Chosen By Puff Daddy
WWE 2K17 comes out in October featuring all of these songs.
2K Sports today announced the soundtrack for WWE 2K17 and revealed that the 13 selections were personally chosen by WWE fan Sean "Diddy" Combs.
Puff Daddy's choices span multiple genres, including metal and hip-hop. Some of the songs include Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" and "Bad Boy For Life," which Diddy is featured on. You can see all of the tracks listed below, while all the songs can be streamed using the Spotify embed.
"I am a huge WWE fan. I love the intensity and the competition and I wanted fans to feel that energy in the soundtrack for WWE 2K17," Combs said in a statement. "While prepping for the upcoming Bad Boy 20-Year Family Reunion Tour, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past and the artists that inspired me. I mixed some of my favorites with some of the best new acts in the game today to create something really special."
WWE 2K17 Soundtrack:
- Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – "What About The Rest Of Us"
- Anderson .Paak – "Come Down"
- Andy Black – "We Don't Have To Dance"
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso – "This Time"
- Black Sabbath – "Paranoid"
- Bring Me The Horizon – "Run"
- FIDLAR – "Drone"
- French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – "Lockjaw"
- iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – "We Run"
- P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – "Bad Boy For Life"
- Travis Barker & Yelawolf – "Out of Control"
- Twenty One Pilots – "Ride"
- Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – "We Made It"
This isn't the first time 2K Sports has partnered with a famous person to choose the songs for a WWE 2K game, as WWE 2K15's soundtrack was chosen by John Cena and Wiz Khalifa.
"Music is an essential part of WWE culture, and working with a legendary artist and producer to create the WWE 2K17 in-game soundtrack completes the premier entertainment experience we are committed to bringing fans year in and year out," 2K marketing executive Chris Snyder said in a statement.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org