Witcher 3 PC Patch Out Now, Improves Overall Performance
Coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The full Witcher 3 May 21 patch notes are below.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
- Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
- Improves menu handling
- Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occurred when scrolling the map
- Generally improves world map focus
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
- Rostan Muggs is back
- Minor SFX improvements
The Witcher 3 launched this week behind glowing praise. But it hasn't been a total victory for CD Projekt Red, as the developer recently spoke out to address "graphics downgrade" concerns.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org