Which Androids Can Play Fortnite: Battle Royale? Full List Of Supported Devices
Is your Android device up to snuff?
Fortnite has opened its Android beta to all users now, no longer requiring an invite. Alongside the release announcement, Epic gave a list of supported devices and recommended system specs, so you can check if yours is up to snuff.
According to the FAQ, a long list of Samsung Galaxy, Sony, and Google Pixel devices are supported, along with some from other companies like Asus, LG, and Nokia. You can see the full list below. If your phone isn't on the list, don't lose heart. It could still work as long as its specs are up to snuff. The studio recommends the following minimum system specs for your Android device to play Fortnite:
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher (Recommended 4 GB)
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Android and iOS players are matched against other mobile players, and for the time being bluetooth controllers and mouse-and-keyboard control schemes are not supported.
Be sure you visit the official site on your Android device to download a safe, Epic-approved version of the game. Epic decided not to list decided not to list on the Google Play store, which has left the door open for scams like phishing schemes promising cheats or free V-Bucks. Here's how you can grab it.
Fortnite is currently in Season 6, with the theme Darkness Rises. To match it's offering lots of creepy and spooky cosmetic items and skins, with more apparently on the way. Visit our challenge guide for help unlocking all of this season's loot, and read up on some ongoing video game Halloween events to celebrate the witching season.
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org