What's New To Disney Plus This Week? Movies, TV Shows, And Originals
Arriving on Disney+ between January 12-18.
It's still the new kid on the block, but the streaming service Disney+ is still living up to the hype, offering up movies, TV shows, and original programming for you to check out. This week, a new original series debuts, and there is a lot more coming. Check out the full release list below, along with our recommendations.
On Friday, another episode of The World According to Jeff Goldblum debuts. In the 11th episode of the first season, Goldblum goes on the hunt to look at the world of swimming pools, to better understand why people like them so much. Watch as the host of the show learns the history of his topic, all while remaining confused that people who are so infatuated with pools.
There is a new original series arriving this Friday called Diary of a Future President. In this new show, a young girl named Elena has her life chronicled. One day, she'll grow up to be President of the United States, but this comedic series will follow her ups and downs as she traverses life through middle school.
Below, you'll find everything coming to Disney+ this week, and for more streaming news, check out everything coming to Netflix this week.
New to Disney+ this week:
Wednesday, January 15
- America’s National Parks (Season 1)
- Continent 7: Antarctica (Season 1)
- Dog: Impossible (Season 1)
- Marvel Super Hero Adventures (Shorts) (Season 2-3)
- Muppet Babies Show and Tell (Shorts) (Season 1)
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (Season 1-2)
- The Lodge (Season 2)
- Wild Russia (Season 1)
Friday, January 17
- Diary of a Future President: Episode 101 - "Hello World"
- Encore!: Episode 111 - "Ragtime"
- Marvel’s Hero Project: Episode 111 - "Thrilling Tokata"
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum: Episode 111 - "Pools"
- One Day At Disney: Episode 107 - "Jose Zelaya: Character Designer"
- Pick of the Litter: Episode 105 - "Meet Your Match"