What's In The Fortnite Item Shop - October 20, 2021: Fortnite Dune Skins And More
Another blockbuster crossover comes to Fortnite.
The Fortnite Item Shop has been updated right on schedule, and the latest batch of skins, back bling, and more includes brand-new characters from Dune, Halloween heroes, and DC villains. Whether you're a fan of the sci-fi epic and the new Fortnite Dune skins or not, there may be just the thing you're looking for to dress up during Fortnite's Halloween event.
With Fortnitemares underway in full--check out the complete Wrath of the Cube Queen details if you missed them--it's a good time to get in costume. The new Paul Atreides and Chani skins from Dune could be a fun couples costume idea if you're on the hunt for Fortnite candy. We saw a leak of this new cosmetic set earlier this week, and now the characters have made their official debut.
For Dune diehards, you can grab the complete set which includes back bling, an emote, a loading screen, and more. Here's everything in the Dune set:
- Chani skin - 1,500 V-Bucks
- Paul Atreides skin 1,500 V-Bucks
- Dune bundle (Paul and Chani skins, loading screen, and two back bling) - 2,000 V-Bucks
- Maker Hooks pickaxe - 800 V-Bucks
- Twinblades pickaxe 500 V-Bucks
- Ornithopter glider - 800 V-Bucks
- Sand Walk emote - 200 V-Bucks
- Dune Gear Bundle (both pickaxes, glider, and emote) - 1,500 V-Bucks
Collectively, if you want every single Dune item on offer, it'll cost you 3,500 V-Bucks, or almost $30. Make sure to grab the two bundles if that's your preference so you can pocket those savings, as it's even pricier if bought separately.
If you're not a Dune fan, you may instead enjoy the complete DC Comics collection which remains in the Item Shop for at least one day. Check out Wonder Woman, Batman, Harley Quinn, and more. Plenty of Halloween characters remain as well, including Gummy Fishstick, the Tricks and Treats Bundle of pajama-clad costume-partiers, and the Dead Card set of zombie soccer players.
For the complete look at today's Item Shop, refer to iFireMonkey's handy tweet, which captures every item in one image.
Check back tomorrow for another look at the Fortnite Item Shop, and keep an eye out for more Fortnitemares surprises in the store soon.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 May Be Coming Next Month, Fan Theory Suggests
- What's In The Fortnite Item Shop Today - November 3, 2021: Minty Legends Pack And More
- Fortnite Sledgehammer Quests: How To Defeat Boss Cube Monster, Find Cube Monster Parts
- Fortnite Ember Punchcard Quests: Where To Find A Fireplace, Heal From A Campfire
- Fortnite Naruto Skin Inches Closer After Recent Leaks
- Fortnite November 2 Patch Adds A New Exotic Weapon
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.