What's In The Fortnite Item Shop - November 9, 2021: Toon Meowscles Returns
The Fortnite Item Shop sees the return of a fan-favorite character, plus some rare skins.
The Fortnite Item Shop has updated once again, bringing a host of skins, styles, and other cosmetics to the game. While the digital store is without any brand-new cosmetics today, it's rather loaded with fan-favorite characters from seasons past. Here's everything in the Fortnite Item Shop for November 9, 2021.
At the top of the list, both literally and in the hearts of many players, is the return of Toon Meowscles. This Golden Age-inspired cartoon version of everyone's favorite weightlifting feline was a huge hit when he debuted over the summer, and now he's back alongside his full slate of cosmetics including a Fortnite original hip hop song made for the hero. All of that and more is included in the Toon Meowscles cosmetic bundle for 2,200 V-Bucks. Here's what's included in the Inkville Gang set:
- Toon Meowscles skin
- Toona Can back bling
- Ten-Ton Toon-Bells pickaxe
- Fantastic Cat loading screen
- Squash and Stretch built-in emote
- Drop In lobby track featuring Trippie Redd
If all of that isn't enough animated hijinx, you can also get the Chugga Chugga emote separately for 600 V-Bucks, which is both a synced emote, meaning other players can join you in performing it, as well as a traversal emote, so you can get the whole squad--or even lobby--taking the train across the map.
Elsewhere in the shop, more favorites like the fan-made Isabelle, anthropomorphic hot dog The Brat, and League of Legends crossover star Jinx are all available too, while The Batman Who Laughs has finally departed for now after a two-week stint in the store.
For a quick glance at everything in the Item Shop, here's the usual iFireMonkey tweet with his handy image.
We'll be back tomorrow with another Fortnite Item Shop update.
- Fortnite Snap Quests - Where To Find All Tover Tokens And Unlock All Cosmetics
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.