Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader - Navis Nobilite Lab Puzzle Guide
Decipher clues in the Navis Nobilite lab in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader.
The Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader Navis Nobilite Lab Puzzle on Eurac V is the first brain teaser you'll encounter in the campaign. It's also heavily reliant on the clues that you read while exploring the mini-dungeon. Our guide discusses how to solve the Eurac V Navis Nobilite Lab puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader so you can obtain one of two potential rewards.
How to solve the Navis Nobilite Lab puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader
The Eurac V Puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader is part of a quest called Secrets of the Navis Nobilite, which is actually where you'll get to recruit a companion named Cassia. While inside the mini-dungeon, we suggest paying attention to your surroundings. You'll want to hold the Shift key while exploring just to reveal any potential containers or lootable objects nearby.
Many of these quests items will be used in the puzzle ahead. Likewise, there are Research Notes scattered around that give you clues as to the experiments that are being conducted.
How to interact with the Eurac V Lab Puzzle
Head deeper into the facility until you're able to open the doors to the experimentation area at the back. There, you'll notice several devices, as well as several interaction icons. We advise you to make a manual save here just in case you encounter any issues. Here's what you need to know to solve the puzzle:
- The machine has four icons that allow you to place one item in each. You must select the correct combination based on the Research Notes that you've found.
- Upon placing four items, only one button will be left. Click on this to receive a reward. If you pick the wrong material, the machine will explode.
- There's a Transducer device to the left. This breaks down specific items (i.e. Adamantium, Psi-Crystal, or Meteorite) to turn them into dust.
- The last device in the corner nets you the Control Rod. This is the item you need to access the elevator that leads to Cassia.
First solution and reward: Adaptive Antidot x6
There are two correct combinations, though you can only receive one type of reward. The first combination nets you Adaptive Antidot x6. This makes you immune to toxic damage but you'll have a -10 penalty to Toughness for the duration of one battle.
- Transducer: Psi-Crystal
- Tissue Flask: Mutated Flesh Sample
- Data-Crypt Connector: H-41-OK
- Catalyst Flask: Biogel
- Reagent Flask: Crystal Dust
Second solution and reward: Elixir of Warp Neutrality x6
You can also try the second correct combination to receive Elixir of Warp Neutrality x6. This makes you immune to warp damage at the cost of -10 Fellowship for the duration of one battle. Likewise, you won't be able to deal warp damage for that fight.
- Transducer: Adamantium
- Tissue Flask: Flesh Sample
- Data-Crypt Connector: K-04-OH
- Catalyst Flask: Unidentified Acid
- Reagent Flask: Adamantium Dust
It's entirely up to you which reward you'd like to receive, as these are both consumables. If you're keen on solving other brain teasers, you can check out our other guides regarding the Footfall Dock Puzzle, Footfall Hidden Cache Riddles, and Classified Information.
There are certainly more discoveries to be made as you continue your journey in the Koronus Expanse, so don't forget to visit our Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader guides hub.