Walmart's Black Friday Gaming Deals Revealed
Get an Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection for $330; or PS4 with copies of GTA V and The Last of Us for $400.
Huge retailer Walmart today officially announced its lineup of Black Friday deals, and the company's gaming offerings do not disappoint. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 console bundles are on sale, as are a range of new releases for a variety of consoles. Below is a roundup of the the deals.
Walmart's Black Friday deals begin online the morning of Thanksgiving Day and in-store starting at 6 PM that day. You can see Walmart's full Black Friday deals flyer right here.
Black Friday deals often go quickly, but if you're in the market for a new PS4, here's some good news. A Walmart representative tells GameSpot that the retailer will has tripled the amount of PS4s it will have on-hand during the shopping bonanza. This increase in stock also applies to "other gaming consoles," though Walmart did not mention any by name beyond the PS4.
- Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection and $30 Walmart gift card (no Kinect) - $330
- Xbox One with one game and a 12-month Xbox Live membership (online only) - $380
- Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity bundle (also comes with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag) - $330
- 4 GB Xbox 360 - $100
- PlayStation 4 with copies of Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us - $400
- PlayStation 4 with $50 Walmart gift card - $400
- PlayStation 4 with choice of two games (online only) - $450
- Nintendo 3DS XL with New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $150
Controllers, peripherals, and other:
- Xbox One controller - $40
- DualShock 4 controller - $40
- PS4 Camera - $40
- Xbox Live Gold three-month membership - 50 percent off
- Turtle Beach XO1 Headset for Xbox One - $45
- Turtle Beach Universal headset for PS3 or Xbox 360 - $45
- Turtle Beach P12 Headset for PS4 - $45
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare:
Skylanders & Disney Infinity:
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.