Volume 2 Of Elden Ring's Official Strategy Guide Finally Releases Next Month
The two-volume set has more than 1,000 pages of content.
Anyone who has played Elden Ring knows that it's a massive game. The Lands Between is a sprawling open world filled with dastardly foes and a plethora of secrets. So it's not too surprising that Elden Ring's official strategy guide clocks in over 1,000 pages and is spread across two volumes. Officially titled Elden Ring Books of Knowledge, Volume 1 released late last year, but fans have had to wait a long time for Volume 2. The wait is almost over, as Shards of the Shattering releases on September 4. You can preorder Volume 2 of the official Elden Ring strategy guide at Amazon for $38, down from $50. If you still need to pick up Volume 1, Amazon is selling The Lands Between for $45.
The strategy guide is published by Future Press. The hardcover books feature unique cover art and eclipse 500 pages each.
If you don't want to shell out the cash for the strategy guides but still need help with Elden Ring, we have a massive collection of Elden Ring guides that covers practically everything you could want to know about the game.
Editor's Note: Article updated on August 25, 2023
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.