Venom Movie Special Features, Release Date, Pre-Order Guide: Digital, 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD
Lock in your pre-order now.
He might be made of messy-looking goop, but Venom cleaned up at the box office. Mow the antihero's film is ready to pounce in the home release market--a fact that's sure to delight many comic book movie fans. The Tom Hardy-led film has already wormed its way to digital platforms, but the 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD release is slated for December 18.
But you don't have to wait until then to secure a copy for yourself (or someone on your shopping list this holiday season). If you're ready to bring the symbiotic superhero into your home in any format, you'll probably want to know where you can get it and where you can find the best deal. We've done the legwork, so check it out below.
Devil May Cry 5 - Official V Trailer Fortnite Update Out Now, Driftboard Delayed - GS News Update Destiny 2: Forsaken – Black Armory Izanami Forge Trailer Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' Official Trailer Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Location (Dec. 18-25) Video Guide Kingdom Hearts 3 Leaks, Final Trailer Launches - GS News Update Where'd You Go, Bernadette - Official Trailer Hitman 2 - Best Games Of 2018 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Best Games Of 2018 AHS: Asylum Season 2 Episode 9 & 10 Breakdown! SoulCalibur VI New Character 2B Gameplay Live The Legacy of the Metro Universe
Currently, all digital versions of Venom cost $20. That goes for SD, HD, and 4K, so pick the one that matches your TV and don't look back.
Buy Venom in 4K Ultra HD format, and you'll also get a Blu-ray and digital version at no extra charge.
The Blu-ray edition of Venom also comes with a digital copy as well as a DVD.
Usually these days, DVD releases are as barebones as the studios can possibly make them, but this one comes with a digital copy of the film. How about that.
Venom Special Features
- Venom Mode: When selecting this mode the film will engage informative pop-ups throughout the film to provide insight on the movie’s relationship to the comics, and to reveal hidden references that even a seasoned Venom-fan may have missed!
- Deleted & Extended Scenes: These deleted and extended scenes will give fans even more of the Venom action they loved in theaters!
- Ride to Hospital – Eddie and Venom take a ride to the hospital.
- Car Alarm – Let’s just say that Venom is not fond of car alarms.
- San Quentin – Extended post-credits scene at San Quentin.
- From Symbiote to Screen: A mini documentary about the history of Venom in comics and his journey to the big screen. Interviews with Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Ruben Fleischer, Oliver Scholl, and Director and Comic Fanboy Kevin Smith.
- The Lethal Protector in Action: Go behind the scenes with the production crew and learn the secrets behind the awesome Motorcycle stunts, wire stunts, and drones.
- Venom Vision: A look at how Ruben Fleischer came to the project, gathered his team, and made Venom a reality. Utilizes interviews from cast, crew, and producers as well as Fleischer himself.
- Designing Venom: Designing and creating Venom meant a huge challenge for VFX artists; follow the amazing journey.
- Symbiote Secrets: Blink and you may have missed it! Enjoy the hidden references throughout the film.
- 8 Select Scenes Pre-Vis sequences: See the progression of the visual effects, storyboards and fight chorography compared to the finished film.
- "Venom" by Eminem – Music Video
- "Sunflower" by Post Malone, Swae Lee (From Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sneak Peek
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com