Update: 007 Racing
EA officially announces 007 Racing for the Sony PlayStation and lists the game's features.
Electronic Arts has officially announced 007 Racing for the Sony PlayStation. This latest game based on the James Bond franchise stems from EA's agreement with MGM Interactive, Danjaq, and Eon Productions to develop, publish, and distribute video games on multiple platforms based on the popular Ian Fleming character. Key features in 007 Racing include:
- Being James Bond and getting behind the wheel of some of the vehicles from the world of James Bond.
- Famous vehicles from BMW and more, all modified by MI6's Q Branch.
- More than 15 missions inspired by famous Bond films, ranging from evasion to elimination.
- The ability to battle famous Bond movie villains.
- Levels set in Amsterdam, South America, Monte Carlo, and New York.
- A full complement of Q Branch weapons and gadgets.
- Weapons include machine guns, surface-to-air missiles, spike and mine dispensers, rocket launchers, an oil-slick generator, tire shredders, and bulletproof windows.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.