Uncharted 4 Beta Contest Starts Today From Naughty Dog
Share what you've learned, win Uncharted 4
Naughty Dog's director of communications Arne Meyer announced that the contest is taking place on social media, where Naughty Dog is releasing challenges that task players with using some of the beta's features including Mysticals that can take out enemies and revive teammates and sidekicks that can help you turn things around in online matches.
Entrants will have to share "what they've learned" on social media with the contest's hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry. There are 50 digital copies of Uncharted 4 up for grabs and one special collector's edition.
The beta's details are as follows:
- The contest starts on December 9th, 2015 at 12:00 PM Pacific and ends December 13th, 2015 at 12:00 PM Pacific.
- You have to be following Naughty Dog on Twitter or Facebook, or PlayStation on Twitter or Facebook
- Share your entry photo or video with @Naughty_Dog or @PlayStation using the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry on Twitter, or post to your Facebook feed with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- Your Tweet or post must include the #Uncharted101ContestEntry hashtag and a image or video completing the challenge issued by Naughty Dog
- You must use the Share button on your PS4 and then share it on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- You must be a legal resident in one of the 50 United States excluding Arizona
The official rules can be seen here.
To participate in the beta, you'll need a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, which was given an 8 in GameSpot's review. It was announced that microtransaction will be available from the outset when Uncharted 4 releases, but Naughty Dog stresses that everything can be earned with in-game currency.
Uncharted 4 launches next year on March 18.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org