Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4 Update Improves Performance
New update includes a range of tweaks and fixes.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The patch introduces a number of fixes pertaining to antialiasing, anistropic filtering, audio balancing, graphical tweaks, and better save game functionality.
Netflix: Best New Movies And TV Shows To Watch In September 2018 (US) Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge Location And Guide (Week 3) Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Gets A Beta A Month After Release Day - GS News Update Red Dead Redemption 2's Massive World Further Detailed - GS News Update Marvel's Spider-Man - 'Building A New Spider-Suit' Trailer Fortnite Update 5.41 Adds Spiky Stadium, Port-A-Fortress; Switch Bundle Announced - GS News Update Anthem - Official Trailer | TGS 2018 Fortnite's Cube Plunges Into Loot Lake Fortnite's Cube Just Sank Into Loot Lake Before Season 6, Now What? - GS News Update The Slater - Gameplay Launch Trailer Super Bomberman R - Castlevania Maps And Alucard Update Trailer Every Game In Capcom's Beat-Em Up Bundle Gameplay
The full list of changes can be found in the list below.
- "Skip" function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance
- “Press Start” replaced with "Press Options"
On release, the USF4 for PS4 suffered from a number of issues, including choppy menu screens and strange visual bugs like blurry textures, and high saturation for some character models.
Sony's Gio Corsi, a director of third-party production and developer relations, very quickly responded by saying it is exploring patch options. The company has since issued a number of updates and, over time, the game has improved in quality. Though it still not on par with its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org