Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4 Update Improves Performance
New update includes a range of tweaks and fixes.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The patch introduces a number of fixes pertaining to antialiasing, anistropic filtering, audio balancing, graphical tweaks, and better save game functionality.
Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' Official Trailer Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Official Kage Reveal Trailer Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Secret Banner Location Guide Destiny 2: Forsaken - Where Is Xur? Exotic Weapons And Armor (Dec 14-18) Anthem Official Gear And Progression Gameplay Livestream Fortnite - Play the Sheet Music On The Pianos Near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge Challenge Guide (Season 7, Week 2) Revisiting Red Dead Online Live Red Dead Redemption 2 - Best Games of 2018 Tetris Effect - Best Games of 2018 Kingdom Hearts 3 Leaks, Final Trailer Launches - GS News Update Let's Play Resident Evil Revelations Finale - Resident Kinevil Dishonored 2 Black & White Mode Gameplay
The full list of changes can be found in the list below.
- "Skip" function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance
- “Press Start” replaced with "Press Options"
On release, the USF4 for PS4 suffered from a number of issues, including choppy menu screens and strange visual bugs like blurry textures, and high saturation for some character models.
Sony's Gio Corsi, a director of third-party production and developer relations, very quickly responded by saying it is exploring patch options. The company has since issued a number of updates and, over time, the game has improved in quality. Though it still not on par with its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org