Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4 Update Improves Performance
New update includes a range of tweaks and fixes.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The patch introduces a number of fixes pertaining to antialiasing, anistropic filtering, audio balancing, graphical tweaks, and better save game functionality.
Fortnite Battle Royale - Risky Reels Treasure Map Challenge Guide Netflix In July 2018: Best New Movies To Watch American Horror Story: Murder House Recap Top New Game Releases This Week On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC -- July 15-21 Fortnite Season 5 Week 1 Challenges, Golf Karts, Golfing and More Live Fortnite Season 5 Looks Like A Wild Ride - GameSpot Daily Doctor Who - Series 11 Teaser Trailer Let's Play Resident Evil Code: Veronica Part 14 - Resident Kinevil Fortnite: See Season 5's ATK Golf Cart In Action Marvel's Black Widow Movie Finally Has A Director - GameSpot Universe News Update Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee Bring Back Jessie And James - GS News Update Who The Hell Is Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
The full list of changes can be found in the list below.
- "Skip" function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance
- “Press Start” replaced with "Press Options"
On release, the USF4 for PS4 suffered from a number of issues, including choppy menu screens and strange visual bugs like blurry textures, and high saturation for some character models.
Sony's Gio Corsi, a director of third-party production and developer relations, very quickly responded by saying it is exploring patch options. The company has since issued a number of updates and, over time, the game has improved in quality. Though it still not on par with its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts.