Ubisoft Sale Discounts The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege, And More
Cooperative PC games from Ubisoft are on sale for the next week, including the Division 2 and Rainbow Six Siege.
The Ubisoft Store recently hosted a massive sale for its Ubisoft Forward event, but if you missed out on the deals, a new sale just launched that focuses on cooperative games. The sale is live now until August 12 and includes big discounts on popular Ubisoft games such as The Division 2 and Rainbow Six Siege. Ubisoft has also added new merch to its online store, including a lavish and incredibly pricey statue of Eivor from the upcoming Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
The co-op sale is fairly small, but it does feature some great discounts. The Division 2 is down to $9.90, while the Warlords of New York edition is on sale for $27. The latter is the better bet if you're new to The Division 2, as it comes with the expansion that released earlier this year as well as the base game. For the complete Division 2 experience that comes with the Year 1 Pass Content and Ultimate Pack filled with bonus goodies, you can grab the Ultimate edition for $36.
Rainbow Six Siege is discounted to just $8, and its Deluxe edition is a small bump up at $9.90. Like The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege also has an Ultimate edition with even more bonuses, and it's on sale for $36.
Other Ubisoft game deals include For Honor for $6, Ghost Recon Wildlands for $15, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $19.80.
Ubisoft Store multiplayer sale
- For Honor -- $6 (
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint -- $19.80 (
- Ghost Recon Wildlands -- $15 (
- Rainbow Six Siege -- $8 (
- Rainbow Six Siege - Deluxe edition -- $9.90 (
- Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate edition -- $45 (
- The Division 2 -- $9.90 (
- The Division 2 - Warlords of New York edition -- $27 (
- The Division 2 - Ultimate edition -- $36 (
Ubisoft is known for offering some seriously pricey figurines for its games, and the new Eivor figurine is no exception.
Eivor Legendary Figurine | $800
Standing at over two-feet tall, the highly detailed Eivor Legendary Figurine is made of polyresin and costs a whopping $800. It has swappable heads, one for male and female versions of Eivor, and a Hidden Blade attachment on their forearm. The statue also has an LED light system built into the stand that illuminates the icy turquoise backdrop. The Eivor Legendary Figurine is available to pre-order now, and orders ship this December. Pre-orders are limited to 1,500, so it's certainly a collector's item.
The Eivor statue is the most notable new product at the Ubisoft Store, but other recent additions include face coverings with Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion designs.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
- Best Zelda Merch: 50 Cool Items, Including Tons Of Tears Of The Kingdom Stuff
- The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorder Guide - Everything You Need To Know
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (3)
- Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Switch OLED Still Available At Select Retailers
- Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom-Themed Apparel Is Available At Amazon
- Get A Free Zelda Art Print With Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders At Best Buy
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation