Ubisoft completes Anno dev acquisition
Assassin's Creed publisher purchases remaining 70 percent of stake in Related Designs for undisclosed sum.
Ubisoft has completed its acquisition of Anno developer Related Designs. The Assassin's Creed publisher previously owned 29.95 percent of the company and has now executed a cash transaction to acquire the remaining 70.05 percent.
Terms of the deal were not specified.
With Ubisoft now in control of the company, Related Designs' 65-person staff will continue its work on the browser-based free-to-play massively multiplayer online game Might & Magic Heroes Online. In addition, the studio will work with Ubisoft-owned Blue Byte on "future titles."
"We're happy to formally join Ubisoft," Related Designs managing director Thomas Pottkamper said in a statement. "This move validates our longstanding partnership and provides our teams with additional resources to expand upon their great work."
Fortnite Week 8: Search Jigsaw Pieces Under Bridges And Caves All Locations (Season 8 Challenge) Last Of Us: Part 2 Hits Development Milestone - GS News Update Pokemon Go Adds New Shiny Pokemon For A Limited Time - GS News Update Fortnite: Week 8 Secret Hidden Banner Location Guide (Season 8 Discovery Challenge) Avengers: Endgame - Awesome TV Spot World War Z: Massive Zombie Horde Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Ep 14 Finale "Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2" Breakdown & References! How Powerful Is Thanos Without The Infinity Gauntlet? | Avengers: Endgame Destiny 2: Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (April 19 - 23) Mortal Kombat Vs DC, MK9, and MKX | Revisiting The Mortal Kombat Series Dirty Arty's Childhood - Dirty Arty Chapter 22 Overwatch Uprising Seasonal Event Cinematics And Tracer Gameplay
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com