Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week In Destiny 2 (June 11-15)
Snag new weapons and armor from the Trials of Osiris this weekend--here's where you'll be fighting and what you can hope to win.
Destiny 2's weekend is popping with Crucible challenges. In addition to the Iron Banner this week, it's also time for the Trials of Osiris, offering you new chances to get some of Destiny 2's best guns and coolest armor. Check out which map you'll play on this week and what gear you can earn below.
Each week, the Trials of Osiris map and rewards are randomized when the event launches with Destiny 2's daily reset at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on Friday.
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (June 11-15)
- Map: The Burnout
- 3 wins -- Eye of Sol, Kinetic sniper rifle
- 5 wins -- The Messenger, Kinetic pulse rifle
- 7 wins -- Hunter, Titan, and Warlock Gauntlets - Pyrrhic Ascent Gloves, Gauntlets, and Bond
- Flawless run -- Igneous Hammer (Adept), Solar hand cannon
You can take on the Trials of Osiris weekly when it runs from Friday to Tuesday to provide some of Destiny 2's toughest PvP challenges to Crucible players. The goal in Trials is to assemble a team of three--there's no matchmaking in the mode--and win as many matches as possible before you suffer three total losses. Once you've got three L's to your name, you're forced to reset your Trials run, or Passage, and try again. You'll earn loot at certain points as you rack up victories, so minimizing your losses is key to grabbing new gear. But the best rewards in the event come when you go on a winning streak of seven matches in a row--a "Flawless" run.
While the goal in Trials is to hit that flawless run, the reality is that Trials is very tough, and most players may never achieve a flawless run. But the event isn't just for the very best players in the game. You can still earn Trials rewards, some of the best weapons available, just by playing matches, win or lose. The End Game bounty from Saint-14 awards each week's three-win reward just for participating.
If you can manage to go Flawless, you'll visit the Lighthouse and earn exclusive rewards. Opening the chest in the Lighthouse now gets you an "Adept" weapon, which has extra stat boosts you can't get almost anywhere else. Visit Saint-14 to pick up a Trials Passage and bounties to get started, but remember that you have to spend any Trials tokens you earn for wins with Saint-14 before the weekly reset on Tuesday, June 15. These tokens expire at the end of the weekend you earned them, so get your rewards while you can.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2's Story Has Never Been This Good
- Where Is Xur Today? (June 11-15) - Destiny 2 Xur Location And Exotics Guide
- Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week In Destiny 2 (June 11-15)
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner PSA: You Can Now Get Riiswalker Or Archon's Thunder From Bounties Or Tokens
- Destiny 2 Iron-Handed Diplomacy Guide: How To Complete The Iron Banner Quest Fast
- Destiny 2's Next Update Brings Massive Stasis Nerfs To The Crucible
- Destiny 2 Vault Of Glass Guide: How To Beat Every Encounter And Find All Hidden Chests And Collectibles