The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Toy Fair 2020: New Pokemon Toys Let You Interact With Eevee And Snorlax
Snorlax needs a nap, but he's also quite hungry.
Wicked Cool Toys revealed a few new Pokemon products ahead of Toy Fair 2020 that are sure to delight younger Pokemon fans. The lineup includes interactive Eevee figure and Snorlax plush and a fold-up playset perfect for both carrying and playing with small Pokemon figures. Check out all three of the new Pokemon toys below, each of which releases later this year.
More Toy Fair 2020 coverage:
- Toy Fair 2020: Best Funko Pops, Baby Yoda Merch, And More
- Mattel's New Minecraft Figures Revealed At Toy Fair 2020
- New Baby Yoda Merch Is Here: Funko Pops, Build-A-Bear, Legos, And More
- Tiger Electronics LCD Games Return With Sonic And More
- Here's Our First Look At Build-A-Bear Baby Yoda
- Marvel's Avengers Game Funko Pops Revealed--See All Of Them Here
New Pokemon toys from Wicked Cool Toys
My Partner Eevee | $20
My Partner Eevee is an interactive toy aimed at younger Pokemon fans. With the help of its built-in microphone and touch sensor, Eevee responds to your voice and touch with over 50 different reactions. It also has 20 sound effects and expressions and even moves its head and tail. Eevee's also a big music fan and will react accordingly. My Partner Eevee releases this August, but it's not available to pre-order just yet.
Snooze Action Snorlax | $30
Snooze Action Snorlax loves to sleep of course, but the big cuddly guy also loves to eat. This interactive plush has two modes: Snooze Mode and Awake Mode. With the included Pecha Berry, you can feed Snorlax and he'll awaken from his slumber. Snooze Action Snorlax has 20 different sound effects, including his iconic yawns and sighs. His big belly even rumbles. The 10-inch plush releases this fall.
Pokemon Carry Case Playset | $35
Designed specifically to complement Wicked Cool Toys' small Pokemon figures, the Pokemon Carry Case Playset features a battle arena, a treetop hideout with a trap door, a boulder canyon, and a rushing stream that leads into a small pond that's perfect for Squirtle. The playset doubles as a carrying case, as it folds up into a backpack that resembles the same one Ash wears in the anime. The playset carrying case releases in August for $35.
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 - Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot's parent company
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com