Top 20 Guitar Hero Live Songs From Over the Holiday
Get down with the sickness and read this article.
Guitar Hero Live's most popular songs over the holidays have been revealed. The tracks that were played most often through Guitar Hero TV include songs by ZZ Top, Tenacious D, and Bruno Mars.
The rankings are based on songs played from December 24 to January 3 in the channels, On Demand, and Premium Shows.
The top 20 songs are as follows:
- "I Gotsta Get Paid" - ZZ Top
- "Best Day of My Life" - American Authors
- "Tribute" - Tenacious D
- "Epic" - Faith No More
- "Rollin' and Tumblin'" - The Gaslight Anthem
- "Jekyll and Hyde" - Five Finger Death Punch
- "Diamond Eyes" - Deftones
- "Break the Cycle" - Motionless in White
- "Tears Don't Fall" - Bullet For My Valentine
- "Broken Generation" - Of Mice & Men
- "More Than A Feeling" - Boston
- "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains of Wayne
- "Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
- "Eyes of a Stranger" - Queensryche
- "Buddy Holly" - Weezer
- "Cowboys from Hell" - Pantera
- "The Lazy Song" - Bruno Mars
- "Down with the Sickness" - Disturbed
- "Time To Pretend" - MGMT
- "Always with Me, Always with You" - Joe Satriani
It's worth noting that Guitar Hero Live requires players to play "I Gotsta Get Paid" by ZZ Top when they start up the TV mode. It's used as somewhat of a tutorial and no matter how hard I tried to skip it, I still had to play through it before accessing the rest of Guitar Hero TV.
Two new Premium Shows have also been released, titled Festival Anthems and New Rock Revolution. Both shows include three new songs.
Festival Anthems features The Killers' "Mr. Brightside," Biffy Clyro's "Black Chandelier," and Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody." New Rock Revolution, on the other hand, offers Don Broco's "Priorities," Lower Than Atlantis' "English Kids in America," and Mallory Knox's "When Are We Waking Up?"
Guitar Hero Live did something unique with a previous premium show featuring Avenged Sevenfold, where the band hosted it themselves. The game also added a head-to-head versus mode last month.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.