Top 10 UK Sales Chart: For Honor Gives Ubisoft First No.1 Since The Division

For honor and sales.


Ubisoft's For Honor takes the No.1 spot on the UK sales chart for the week ending February 18. According to sales monitor Chart-Track, this is Ubisoft's first No.1 since the release of Tom Clancy's The Division in March 2016.

Chart-Track also states that it is the biggest "entirely new IP to launch at No.1 since No Man's Sky." It reports 57 percent of For Honor sales were on PS4, with the remaining 43 percent on Xbox One.

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to GameSpot's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Now Playing: For Honor Video Review

Sniper Elite 4 makes its top 10 debut at No.2, knocking chart mainstay Grand Theft Auto V down to No.3. Further down, Forza Horizon 3 re-enters the top 10 by moving from No.12 to No.9.

You can take a look at the full top ten below. This table does not include digital sales data, and thus should not be considered representative of all UK game sales.

  1. For Honor
  2. Sniper Elite 4
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. FIFA 17
  5. Battlefield 1
  6. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  7. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  8. Rocket League
  9. Forza Horizon 3
  10. Watch Dogs 2

The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.

Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email

Join the conversation
There are 10 comments about this story