Top 10 Most Popular Video Game Trailers for 2016 Games, as Ranked by YouTube
2016's biggest trailers.
Google has announced the top 10 most popular YouTube trailers for video games released in 2016.
There are basically no surprises here, as Battlefield 1's announcement trailer ruled supreme with some 49.9 million views. Rounding out the top five were Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's reveal trailer (35.9 million), Clash of Clans: Hog Rider (32.3 million), Gears of War 4: Tomorrow (17.1 million), and Clash of Kings (17 million).
The full list is below, as rounded up by Kotaku. Bear in mind that this list is based on total views and only tracks trailers for games that were released in 2016. The numbers are accurate as of press time.
1. Battlefield 1 -- 49,887,617 views
2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare -- 35,950,640 views
3. Clash of Clans: Hog Rider -- 32,702,372 views
4. Gears of War Tomorrow -- 17,094,059 views
5. Clash of Kings -- 17,114,108 views
6. Overwatch Dragons Animated Short - 14,075,571 views
7. Pokemon Sun & Moon - 10,770,479 views
8. FIFA 17 - The Journey - 10,647,369 views
9. Watch Dogs 2 - 10,106,630 views
10. Doom - 9,656,370 views
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com