Tons Of Steam Games Get Deals In Latest PC Games Sale--Free Game With Purchase
Ahead of Steam's Summer Sale, Fanatical has launched another mega sale of its own.
PC game keys retailer Fanatical has offered some pretty fantastic sales as of late, and another blowout sale is back with over 4,000 deals on PC games, bundles, and DLC. Fanatical offers licensed Steam keys, and the vast majority of games featured in the latest sale must be redeemed on Steam. The timing for Fanatical's Red Hot Sale is certainly interesting, as it kicked off just days before Steam Summer Sale 2020, but Fanatical's prices tend to be just as good (and usually better) than Steam's, so it's still worth checking out the numerous discounts in this latest deals bonanza. Spend over $10 in the sale, and you'll also get a free Steam game with your purchase. Right now, the free game is Extinction, an action game in which you take giant monsters, Shadow of the Colossus-style.
The sale notably includes Persona 4 Golden, which launched on Steam last week. The Steam release means the beloved JRPG is now available to a much wider audience (it was previously available only on PlayStation Vita), and you can currently grab it for a few bucks off at Fanatical. The base game is available for $16.39, while the Digital Deluxe edition is down to $21.24. Check out our impressions of the Persona 4 Golden PC port for more information on how the game holds up in 2020.
You can also save big on all things Destiny 2. Though the game is free-to-play, you need to play for its major expansions; Forsaken, the game's first big expansion, is currently $15. Shadowkeep, the current expansion, is $21. The Upgrade Edition, which collects both, is $32.49.
If you're looking for a crowd-pleasing party game to play online with friends, Jackbox Party Pack 6 is on sale for $22.04 right now. While Jackbox was designed to be played locally, you can play with friends remotely by using Steam's Remote Play Together feature--only one person needs to own a copy of the game. All of the other Jackbox Party Pack bundles are on sale as well, each of which features different mini-games to play.
Fanatical is also offering a "Golden Mystery Bundle," which lets you get up to 10 mystery keys for $7. According to Fanatical, the collection of possible games includes both "AAA and indie hits" from publishers like Square Enix, Codemasters, and more. In the name of science, I purchased a bundle for myself--here's what I got:
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- Island Tribe
- Viking Saga: Epic Adventure
- Original Journey
- Farm Mania: Hot Vacation
- Redout - Enhanced Edition
- Shoppe Keep
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Northern Tale
- Roads of Rome 3
You can check out the full sale at Fanatical below along with some of our picks from the sale.
- Dead Cells -- $19.67 (
- Death Stranding -- $48.95 (
- Destiny 2: Forsaken -- $15 (
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep -- $21 (
- Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition -- $32.49 (
- Everspace - Ultimate Edition -- $9 (
- Frostpunk -- $22.04 (
- Hitman: Game of the Year Edition -- $47.18 (
- Jackbox Party Pack 5 -- $25.08 (
- Jackbox Party Pack 6 -- $22.04 (
- Legacy of Kain Pack -- $2.69 (
- Need for Speed Heat -- $22.79 (
- Persona 4 Golden -- $16.39 (
- Persona 4 Golden - Digital Deluxe Edition -- $21.24 (
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition -- $52.28 (
- Superhot -- $10 (
- Superhot VR -- $17 (
- Total War: Three Kingdoms -- $47.87 (
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season -- $14.69 (
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Early Discounts Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Dates Revealed: The Big Sale Is Just Weeks Away
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.