The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
This Halo Infinite Bathrobe Looks Very, Very Comfy And I Want It
The $60 bathrobe is modeled after Master Chief's armor, and it looks so warm and cozy.
Toynk is now selling an officially licensed Halo Infinite-themed bathrobe. Available in one adult size, the $60 USD bathrobe is "authentically designed" to look like Master Chief's iconic green armor. The 100% polyester fleece robe features the number 117 on the chest, two front pockets, an adjustable belt, and embroidered shoulder pauldrons. The hood becomes Master Chief's helmet when you drape it over your face, which is a nice touch.
You can check out more photos of the Halo Infinite robe below.
Halo Infinite was originally slated to release as a launch title for the Xbox Series X|S in November, but Microsoft elected to push the game to 2021 due in part to complications related to COVID-19 and working from home. Recently, 343 boss Bonnie Ross said the wait will be worth it.
The game is shaking things up for the franchise, as it runs on a completely new engine and the multiplayer element of Halo Infinite will be free-to-play with microtransactions.
When Halo Infinite is released, it will be free for Xbox Game Pass subscribers and available on Xbox One, PC, and Xbox Series X|S.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.