The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
These Must-Play Nintendo Switch Games Are On Sale For $40 Right Now
A few of the best Switch games have gotten rare discounts this week.
Although first-party Switch game deals are becoming more common than they once were, the platform's best games don't usually drop by more than $10 or $15 outside of Black Friday. This week, however, a few of the best Nintendo Switch games have been slashed by 20 bucks, dropping them to $40 each. The small sale includes New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. The deals are available at multiple retailers, including Amazon and GameStop, and the sale will likely run all week (or while supplies last).
These Switch games are just a few of the best deals this week. With Star Wars Day happening on Tuesday, there's a whole host of Star Wars Day deals floating around, including dozens of game deals across PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC--and this very strange Tauntaun sleeping bag for $50 at GameStop.
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Best Deals Today: Resident Evil Village And Mass Effect Discounts, Star Wars Games, And More
- Get The Best TV For PS5 And Xbox Series X With A Free LG Speaker
- Walmart Has Adorable New Pokemon Snap Bundles For Preorder—If You Hurry
- Horizon Zero Dawn Is Free To Claim On PS4 And PS5
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games For May 2021 Revealed