These Destiny Exotics Are Getting Year-Two Upgrades
Dragon's Breath, Plan C, and more.
Bungie yesterday teased that a number of Destiny's Year One Exotic items will soon be getting upgraded, Year Two versions. Today, it's outlining which of those have made the cut.
Over on the official Destiny Instagram account, pictures are slowly being published revealing which Exotic weapons and armor will be available at levels that make them more viable for use in The Taken King. The existing (and the few new) items revealed follow below.
- Mida Multi-Tool (scout rifle)
- Plan C (fusion rifle)
- Dragon's Breath (rocket launcher)
- Super Good Advice (machine gun)
- No Land Beyond (sniper rifle)
- Hard Light (auto rifle)
- Nothing Manacles (Warlock gauntlets)
- The Armamentarium (Titan chest)
- ATS/8 Tarantella (Hunter chest)
- Peregrine Greaves (Titan legs)
- Apotheosis Veil (Warlock helmet)
- Radiant Dance Machines (Hunter legs)
- Achlyophage Symbiote (Hunter helmet)
- Twilight Garrison (Titan chest)
- Bones of Eao (Hunter legs)
Bungie's weekly update teased that some of these items "might even have some new surprises tucked away in their talent trees." At least for now, those new perks are being kept under wraps.
These Year Two versions will be added as part of the December update, and can be earned as you would any other Exotic items. They'll also be up for sale through the appropriate kiosks at the Tower, provided you've gotten your hands on the Year One versions before.
December's update will also do quite a bit of rebalancing for the various weapon types.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com