These Are Nintendo's 10 Best-Selling Wii U and 3DS Games, Ranked
As part of its earnings report, Nintendo updated its lists of best-selling Wii U and 3DS games to reflect the additional copies sold during the latest quarter. On Wii U, Mario Kart 8 still leads the way, selling 7.5 million copies, while the best-selling Nintendo 3DS title is another non-surprise: Pokemon X/Y, at 14.7 million units.
You can see the complete best-selling charts below. Note that the figures include digital copies, as well as those sold through hardware bundles.
- Mario Kart 8 -- 7.5 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U -- 5..19 million
- Nintendo Land -- 5.07 million
- Super Mario 3D World -- 4.82 million
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U -- 4.8 million
- Splatoon -- 4.27 million
- Super Mario Maker -- 3.52 million
- New Super Luigi U -- 2.49 million
- Mario Party 10 -- 1.76 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD -- 1.72 million
- Pokemon X/Y -- 14.7 million
- Mario Kart 7 -- 13.26 million
- Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire -- 11.84 million
- Super Mario 3D Land -- 10.73 million
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 -- 10.25 million
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf -- 10 million
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS -- 8.12 million
- Tomodachi Life -- 4.98 million
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon -- 4.82 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D -- 4.04 million
Further stories from Nintendo's financial report can be found below.
- Nintendo Announces NX Console to Launch March 2017 Worldwide
- Nintendo Reports Revenue Decline and Expects Wii U Sales Crawl
- Legend of Zelda Wii U/NX Release Delayed to 2017
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org