The Witcher 3, Star Wars Battlefront, and More Discounted in PC Origin Sale
EA's Origin has a bunch of discounts on games like Star Wars Battlefront, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Battlefield 4.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is set at $10 right now, while Star Wars Battlefront can be picked up for $20. Battlefield 4 and Hardline are on sale for $5 each. This year's Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is discounted to $30, and there's a deal on FIFA 16 for $20. The new Need for Speed is half-off at $30. You can check out these, and other deals, here.
Additionally, there are deals on The Sims 4 and its expansions and DLC. The base game is $24 right now with the Get to Work and Get Together expansions at a price of $20 each. Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat will run you $15 a piece during the sale, and a Digital Deluxe upgrade, which includes some additional content, is set at $6. You can see all of these Sims deals here.
The only non-EA game on sale is The Witcher 3, which got itself a discounted price of $30.
EA announced and showed off a bunch of games at its E3 press conference. You can see all the news from the presser here or check out some of the stories through the links below.
- Watch Battlefield 1's Bombastic Gameplay Trailer, See Zeppelin Crash and Burn
- Titanfall 2 Single-Player Campaign Confirmed, See It In Action
- New Titanfall 2 Multiplayer Trailer Shows Intense Mech Battles, New Pilot Abilities
- More Mass Effect: Andromeda Story Details Revealed
- All of EA's New Star Wars Games
- FIFA 17 Trailer Showcases New Story Mode
Head on over to GameSpot's E3 hub for all the up-to-date news and impressions from the show.