The New Walking Dead Game Is Available To Preorder Now
The $50 action game launches this November on all platforms.
GameMill Entertainment's upcoming action game The Walking Dead: Destinies will let fans re-live and rewrite the events of AMC's The Walking Dead TV series when the game launches for all platforms on November 14.
The new game will let players stray from the TV show's established storyline, and choose where to go, who to team up with, and how to survive the zombie apocalypse--and fans eager to secure their copy can preorder The Walking Dead: Destinies now at select retailers.
The Walking Dead: Destinies is a third-person action game that follows the events of the TV series' first four seasons, starting from the iconic moment Rick Grimes wakes up in an abandoned hospital to discover the world is now overrun with zombies. From there, players will get to forge their own path through the story, recruiting a team of up to 12 playable characters from the TV series like Shane, Daryl, and Michonne to help your camp fend off the zombie hordes. The open-ended design also extends to the gameplay, where players can choose to sneak and scavenge their way through the game's many locations or confront the zombie hordes head-on using a variety of weapons.
The Walking Dead: Destinies launches on November 14 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.