The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
The SteelSeries Rival 5 Is A Light, Feature-Rich Mouse That Won't Break The Bank
At just $60, SteelSeries manages to fit in all the features you'd need in a new competitive gaming mouse
SteelSeries has revealed its latest competitive gaming mouse, the Rival 5. Designed for right-handed use and with a restriction on grip styles, the SteelSeries Rival 5 might not be to everyone's tastes, but it does offset that with a very light build, a braided, lightweight cable, and the endurance to last for years. At just $60, it's a pretty inexpensive way to get an edge in competitive titles.
The product listing on SteelSeries' website does indicate that the Rival 5 is strictly right-handed, with its nine additional buttons lining the left and top of the chassis. The company also suggests that it's best used with either claw or fingertip grips, which might be an issue if you're used to larger mice that afford palm-style grips. That shouldn't come as a surprise given the need to shave off weight from the overall design, but it's something to keep in mind before making a purchase.
The SteelSeries Rival 5 is available today from the company's website for $60. If you're looking for something other than SteelSeries though, Best Buy is still running a deal on a Razer peripheral bundle, or you can just skip the entire lot and invest in one of the company's new Razer Blade 15 laptops instead.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 News & Deals
- When Is Amazon Prime Day 2021: Dates, Deals, And What To Expect
- Early Amazon Prime Day Deals Are Live Now
- Prime Day PS4 And PS5 Deals 2021: Best PlayStation Discounts So Far
- Prime Day Switch Deals: Best Nintendo Switch Discounts So Far
- Best Amazon Prime Day TV Deals 2021: 4K, OLED, And More
- Prime Day Monitor Deals: 1080p, 1440p, And Ultrawide Gaming Monitors
- Prime Day Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy S21, Google Pixel 3 XL, And More Early Discounts