The Numbers Event Is Live For CoD: Black Ops Cold War And Warzone
Call of Duty Season 5's Numbers Event is live in Black Ops Cold War And Warzone, bringing challenges for new cosmetics and a melee weapon.
Call of Duty Season 5 is winding down, but there's still one last big event happening, as the limited-time Numbers event is now live across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Themed around the Red Doors and the iconic Black Ops campaign narrative of the brainwashing Numbers program, Call of Duty's Numbers event offers players a series of challenges to complete for cosmetics and to unlock a new melee weapon.
The event includes a set of nine Black Ops Cold War challenges that can be completed in either multiplayer or Zombies. Warzone also has a unique set of nine challenges to complete, for a total of 18 challenges and 19 rewards to earn during the event. Completing a full set of nine challenges in either game will unlock a Sai melee weapon reward and 5000 XP.
Black Ops Cold War Numbers Event Rewards
- Scalar Quantity wrist accessory: Complete 3 MP matches on Zoo or earn objective milestones in Outbreak Survival
- Mind Puzzle weapon charm: Win a MP Domination match or earn 2 or more Zombies round or objective milestones and exfil successfully
- Secure Code calling card: Get a total of 50 eliminations in MP or 50 slaughter medals is Zombies. (killed 5 enemies rapidly)
- Hypnodeath emblem: Get 10 kills with lethal equipment in MP or earn 10 lethal equipment multi kill medals in Zombies
- Open Minded sticker: Earn 25,000 total multiplayer score or 25,000 Zombies Essence
- Artificial Self calling card: Get 3 MP kills without dying or recover 500 health with food items in a region of Outbreak Survival 3 times
- Brain Stem emblem: Get 5 kills with scorestreaks in MP or earn 5 support multi kill medals in Zombies
- Keystone Kapers arcade game: Get 5 kills with or assisted by your Field Upgrades in MP or earn 5 Field Upgrade multi kill medals in Zombies.
- Television weapon charm: Earn 3 multi kills in MP or eliminate 3 elite enemies in Zombies
Warzone Numbers Event Rewards
Season 5's Mobile Broadcast Stations are now active across Verdansk, and players who successfully interact with these points of interest will earn $2,000 cash as a bonus for their current match. Additional incentives will be the rewards tied to challenges in the Numbers Event.
- Thought Control sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station northwest of the Military Base
- Red Door weapon charm: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station south of the Port
- Decoded calling card: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station north of the Airport
- Shock Therapy emblem: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station west of the Train Station
- Broken Mirror weapon charm: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station east of the Salt Mine
- Suggestive Idea calling card: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station between the Boneyard and Superstore
- Numerator sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at the Farmland
- Digital Anguish calling card: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at the Hills
- Mind Sculpt sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station southwest of the TV Station
We'll be updating this information if any Easter eggs or surprises are uncovered during the Numbers event. The event is set to end in 15 days, meaning the challenges will be available until Season 5's end, as Call of Duty Season 6 is expected to start around October 7.
In other Warzone news, Season 5 also added a new Easter egg to Verdansk that unlocks a unique calling card for completing it. There's also the new Iron Trials '84 mode with a tweaked set of rules and features meant to provide a more grueling battle royale experience.
All of the Call of Duty content continues as Activision Blizzard faces a lawsuit from the state of California over alleged harassment and discrimination against women.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.