The Last of Us PS4 Gets Brutal Executions Not Possible on PS3
"Special executions" available to purchase for 99 cents each.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Netflix In October 2018: The Best New Movies And TV Shows To Watch Was It Smart For Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 To Drop Single Player? - Steam Punks Destiny 2 Guide: Forsaken Ascendant Challenge Location Video (Oct. 16-23) Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Video Review -- Big Changes Fortnite Week 4 Challenge Guide: Shooting Gallery Locations (Season 6) Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Loading Starts Soon - GS News Update AHS: Apocalypse Season 8 Episode 6 "Return to Murder House" Breakdown! NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 Online Match - All Star Matchups Black Ops 4: Blackout Vs Fortnite: Battle Royale - Which Is Best? | Versus Fortnite Season 6 - Week 4 Secret Banner Location Comics History Of Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) | Marvel's Daredevil Fortnite Battle Bus Gets A Speed Boost - GS News Update
A series of "special executions" are now available in The Last of Us Remastered, allowing you to kill your foes in all manner of new and gruesome ways, including by sticking an arrow through their brain.
There are nine new special executions available today in the multiplayer mode for the PS4 version of The Last of Us. They're available for $1 each, and you can see a handful of them in the trailer above.
Naughty Dog's Eric Monacelli writes on the company's website that the new executions are so intense and demanding that they weren't technically possible for the PlayStation 3 version of the game due to "memory constraints on the hardware."
In addition to the special executions, Naughty Dog has released a range of other DLC for The Last of Us Remastered, including new weapons bundles, gestures, and more. See a roundup below.
- Tactical Weapons Bundle ($3 or $1 each) - Includes the Tactical Shotgun, Burst Pistol, Frontier Rifle, and Crossbow.
- Risk Management Survival Skills Bundle ($3 or $1 each) - Includes new skills Lone Wolf, Second Chance, Jack of All Trades, Lucky Break, and Lethal Efficiency.
- Misfit Head Item Bundle ($7/individual pricing varies) - Includes the Viking Hat, Plague Mask, Smiley Mask, Outlaw Mask, Ski Goggles, Broken Gas Mask, Ballistic Helmet, and Urban Camo Helmet
- Gestures Pack 2 ($2.50 or $1 each) - Includes Dust Myself Off, Evil Laugh, Game Over, and Intimidation
- Gestures Pack 3 ($2.50 or $1 each) - Includes You're Done, Combat Formation, Stretch, and I'm Watching You.
In other news about The Last of Us, Naughty Dog has released new patches for both the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game. You can read the full patch notes at Naughty Dog's website.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com