The Last of Us for PS4 runs in 1080p, has DLC and director's commentary -- Retailers list it for $60
Naughty Dog's first PS4 game will launch this summer with single- and multiplayer DLC, as well as high resolution character models and improved shadows and lighting.
Mortal Kombat 11 - Crazy Combos For Every Character Square Enix E3 2019 Live Event Gets Date And Time - GS News Update Days Gone Livestream with MANvsGAME! Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 21-27 2019 Persona 5 The Royal Release Date Revealed - GS News Update Fortnite Gets Avengers Endgame Event This Week - GS News Update The New Unannounced Call Of Duty is Already Playable Amazon Prime Video May 2019 - Best Movies & TV Shows To Watch Mortal Kombat 11 Freebies And Update Announced - GS News Update Cheaper Nintendo Switch Model Reportedly Coming In June - GS News Update BioWare Delays The Cataclysm For Anthem Swamp Thing Teaser Trailer
[UPDATE] The Last of Us creative director Neil Druckmann says on Twitter that the PS4 port is being handled internally at Naughty Dog and that the studio is targeting 60fps.
The original story is below.
After a major leak, Naughty Dog today officially announced The Last of Us for the PlayStation 4. The game is called The Last of Us Remastered and it will include the main game, various DLC packs, and director's commentary for all in-game cinematics, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Below is a roundup of everything we know about the PS4 version of The Last of Us, which launches this summer. Sony did not specify a price for the new version of The Last of Us, but Sony's own store and various retailers are listing the game for $60. There's no word if Sony will offer an upgrade offer for people who already purchased the PlayStation 3 version.
- Runs in 1080p
- Has higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, and upgraded textures
- Has director's commentary featuring creative director Neil Druckmann, as well as voice actors Troy Baker (Joel) and Ashley Johnson (Ellie)
- Includes expansions Left Behind (single-player) and the Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories expansions
"Whether you are new to The Last of Us or have played it already on the PS3, we hope you are all looking forward to this release. We are!" Naughty Dog's Arne Meyer said in a statement. More information about the upgrades included with the PS4 version of The Last of Us will be announced in the months ahead.
Preordering the PS4 version of The Last of Us will net you the following bonuses:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
If you preoder a digital copy of The Last of Us for PS4 from the PlayStation Store, you'll receive extra bonuses for the game's multiplayer component.
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com