The Last of Us DLC out today
Abandoned Territories Map Pack available today with season pass or for $10; Patch 1.05 changes detailed.
The first batch downloadable content for The Last of Us is available today on the PlayStation Network, bringing new maps to the post-apocalyptic game's multiplayer component.
The Abandoned Territories Map Pack is available today as part of the game's $20 season pass or by itself for $10. It includes four maps: Suburbs, Bus Depot, Hometown, and Bookstore.
Two more expansions are coming to The Last of Us in the future, including Naughty Dog's first-ever single-player DLC (December 2013 or January 2014) and a second multiplayer-themed add-on (first half of 2014).
Naughty Dog also today detailed the changes included with Patch 1.05, which will roll out globally over the next 24 hours. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where players on the winning team would occasionally get fully crafted items or machetes from caches, while players on the losing team would get incorrect items.
- Players should no longer get comeback weapons (pre-crafted molotovs / bombs / purchase weapons) when they are winning by more than a small margin.
- Fixed the consistency of comeback weapons spawning – there should be less comeback weapons in close matches and more consistent spawning in severely unbalanced matches. Once a player receives comeback weapons, however, they will not receive them again until a certain amount of progress has occurred in the match.
- 2×4 Spawning logic has been adjusted in Supply Raid and Interrogation:
- Fixed a bug where it would occasionally be impossible for a player to receive a 2×4 in a game.
- Reworked the initial 2×4 spawning logic to make the first 2×4 spawn a bit later to balance the escalation of the match.
- Lowered the overall number of potential 2x4s that could spawn in a match by including weighting based on match progress.
- The additional hit on modded melee weapons has been moved from Brawler Level 1 to Level 2, and the health gain from melee hits moved from Level 2 to 1.
- Added a Parts bonus for late joiners, based on when you join a match in progress. This bridges the gap between players who started from the beginning of the game and might have a Parts advantage over the late joiner.
- When late-joining beyond the first 2 minutes that match will no longer count towards any clan progress or missions.
- Fixed an issue on Checkpoint and Lakeside that had locations where some items could not be picked up.
- Made a fix to prevent players from being able to climb the tilted flag pole on the High School map.
- Fixed an issue with level graphics dropping out on The Dam.
Interrogation Mode Fixes
- Games no longer end in ties unless both teams are on the same section of the unlocking process. If one team has more interrogations than the other, that team will win the match.
- The additional parts bonus for winning by a large margin is only awarded when the lockbox is fully unlocked. Otherwise only the standard win bonus is awarded.
- Killcard now correctly describes whether your character was executed or interrogated.
- Fire on the ground (from a Molotov) now damages the player when they attempt to unlock the lockbox and will properly interrupt the unlock process.
- Sounds have been added to the Interrogation animation.
- Fixed a bug where the end-of-match music was not playing in Interrogation mode.
- Intro speech should no longer occasionally be heard twice at the start of the game.
- A flashing exclamation mark will be shown on DLC option for when new items are added.
- Tweaks to a couple of art assets in the game.
Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Xbox One May 2019 Update Out Now - GS News Update Microsoft and Sony Announce Partnership for Gaming and Cloud Services - GS News Update Nintendo, Microsoft, And More: E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule - GS News Update Fortnite Week 2: Visit An Oversized Phone, Big Piano, And Giant Dancing Fishy Trophy Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta Ends, Gets Full Launch - GS News Update Rainbow Six Siege’s New Operators Hide In Plain Sight Suda51 Breaks Down His Iconic Career Rage 2 Starter's Guide: Ark Locations, Abilities To Upgrade, And More The Twilight Zone - Episode 8 "Point of Origin" | Easter Eggs & Breakdown Pokemon Go Week-Long Raid Event Announced - GS News Update Rainbow Six Siege Operator Clash Temporarily Removed - GS News Update
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com