The Last Of Us 2 Collectibles Guides: How To Find Everything In The Game
Get every artifact, read every note, find every trading card and coin, unlock every upgrade, use every workbench, and wield every weapon in The Last of Us Part 2.
There's a whole lot to find in The Last of Us Part 2--and if you want that coveted Platinum Trophy, you'll have to scavenge every last scrap. Finding every trading card, coin, note artifact, and workbench can be a massive chore--but we're here to help.
Below you'll find a roundup of our guides to The Last of Us 2 that will help you find every collectible in the game. It starts with our complete spoiler-free walkthrough, which walks through the location of every collectible as you play, without discussing story beats or most encounters. But we've also got specific guides for just about everything, to help you lock down whatever you're missing as you work through the game. And if you're looking for more help, we've got it-- check out our full The Last of Us Part 2 guide roundup.
- Walkthrough Part 1: Jackson
- Walkthrough Part 2: Seattle Day 1 - Downtown
- Walkthrough Part 3: Seattle Day 1 - Capitol Hill
- Walkthrough Part 4: Seattle Day 2
- Walkthrough Part 5: Seattle Day 3
- Walkthrough Part 6: Seattle Day 1
- Walkthrough Part 7: Seattle Day 2
- Walkthrough Part 8: Seattle Day 3
- Walkthrough Part 9: Santa Barbara
Weapons And Upgrades
Safes And Codes
The Last of Us 2 News
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com