The Division's New Gear Set Bonuses Revealed
You'll get better bonuses for wearing more pieces of the same set.
Alongside the first Incursion, tweaks to crafting, and other changes and additions, The Division's big April update introduces several new gear sets. Equipping multiple pieces of a set provides players with a bonus, and while we've heard what roles each of these sets is intended for, we now know exactly what those bonuses are.
There are four new sets in all: Striker's Battlegear, Path of the Nomad, Tactician's Authority, and Sentry's Call. The best bonuses are reserved for those wearing four pieces of the same set, which provides you with a talent. But wearing even just two or three pieces also nets an additional effect that should prove helpful.
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) -- When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician's Authority (Talent) -- Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) -- Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.