The Crew $25 DLC Pass Announced -- Here's Everything It Includes
Buy the DLC pass to get two cars at launch in December and 12 more through April 2015.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Netflix In July 2018: Best New Movies To Watch Fortnite Battle Royale - Risky Reels Treasure Map Challenge Guide American Horror Story: Murder House Recap Fortnite Season 5 Week 1 Challenges, Golf Karts, Golfing and More Live Fortnite Season 5 Looks Like A Wild Ride - GameSpot Daily Top New Game Releases This Week On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC -- July 15-21 Let's Play Resident Evil Code: Veronica Part 14 - Resident Kinevil Fortnite: See Season 5's ATK Golf Cart In Action Marvel's Black Widow Movie Finally Has A Director - GameSpot Universe News Update Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee Bring Back Jessie And James - GS News Update Who The Hell Is Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) How To Get Octopath Traveler's Special Ending - GS News Update
The Crew's $25 pass not only entitles you to the four car packs featuring 12 cars in all that you see below, but pass-holders will get the content one week before everyone else and will also receive two bonus cars: the McLaren 12C and the Ferrari 458 Speciale.
These will be available to download for pass-holders when the game launches on December 2.
Below is a roundup of what's included with The Crew's DLC pass, courtesy of Ubisoft. The publisher did not reveal the exact makes and models for cars included with the DLC pass, so you'll have to guess for now.
Extreme Car Pack
- Performance vehicles that'll help you stay ahead of the pack in thrilling, high-octane missions. Available January 2015.
Speed Car Pack
- These sports cars are finely tuned for racing at breakneck speeds. Available February 2015
Vintage Car Pack
- Visiting an iconic American locale? You'll want to be seen in these equally iconic rides. Available March 2015.
Raid Car Pack
- When heading off the beaten path, you can't do better than these all-terrain vehicles. Available April 2015.
- Season Pass owners will also receive 23 additional tuning kits, official paintjobs and rims for each car, and an "exclusive" sticker with each pack.
The four car packs for The Crew will sell for $7 each, meaning you'll save $3 if you buy the DLC pass. Ubisoft will also offer a digital-only "Gold Edition" version of The Crew for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (but not Xbox 360) that comes with the main game and the DLC pass for $85.
If you're not interested in spending extra money on The Crew, you'll still get new content. Alongside the release of each expansion pack for The Crew, Ubisoft will launch new missions "that fit with the pack's theme" for free for all players.
Though The Crew won't be officially released until December 2, a closed beta for the game is going on now across Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It runs through November 10. You can find out how to get into the beta here.