Last Chance To Preorder Tekken 8 - Get Exclusive Bonuses At Amazon And Best Buy
Four versions of Tekken 8 are up for preorder, including a massive collector's edition.
Tekken 8 releases tomorrow, January 26, for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The latest entry in the iconic fighting game series has some big changes in store for fans, including a pair of single-player modes and revamped character designs. If you haven't preordered your copy of Tekken 8 yet, you're running out of time to secure some exclusive in-game goodies.
We've rounded up all the details you need to know about Tekken 8 preorders. There are several different editions and retailer-exclusive bonuses that you can get while supplies last. It's also worth noting that all versions of the game (minus the Collector’s edition) are currently discounted at Fanatical, so if you’re thinking about playing on PC, reserving a copy ahead of time will save you some cash.
If you want to read more on Tekken 8 before snagging a copy, you should check out our Tekken 8 review in progress.
Tekken 8 Preorder Bonuses
Preorder Tekken 8 on any platform and you’ll get the Paul Phoenix Arcade Quest Costume. This is composed of five unique items, and it’s a great way to kickstart your fighting career. If you preorder through the PlayStation Store, you’ll get additional Tetsujin and Mokujin avatar skins. Preordering for PS5 at Amazon will get you the Jin's Jacket Controller Skin, while purchasing at Best Buy gets you a cool Tekken 8 Metal Plate .
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Best Buy Presidents' Day Sale Includes Hundreds Of Great Gaming And Tech Deals
- Gaming Laptops, Monitors, And More Featured In Amazon's Presidents' Day Sale
- eBay Presidents' Day Sale Includes A 49-Inch Samsung Gaming Monitor For Only $560
- Dune's Graphic Novel Prequel Series And Collector's Edition Adaptions Get Big Price Cuts At Amazon
- Princess Peach: Showtime Preorders Come With Exclusive Collectible At Best Buy
- MLB The Show 24 Preorders Are Live: Here's What You Get With The Game
- All The Persona 3 Manga You Can Read After Playing Reload
- Elden Ring Manga Preorders - Volume 2 Releases In February