Save On System Shock Remake On Launch Day
The System Shock remake is available now for PC, and you can get a discount on your Steam key at Fanatical.
The System Shock remake is finally here, and it's already garnering positive reception from longtime fans of the classic immersive sim. If you want to pick up a copy for PC, you can buy a Steam key at Fanatical for just $34, down from $40.
The remake was developed by Nightdive Studios. System Shock is a ground-up recreation of the original 1994 sci-fi RPG featuring fully-3D graphics, modernized controls, and more. Developer Nightdive Studios have been working diligently on the remake since 2015.
The System Shock remake will also launch for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One, but the console versions won't be available until a later, currently unannounced date.
Meanwhile, Nightdive Studios is also working on System Shock 2: Enhanced Edition, an upgraded PC port of the 1999 sequel. It retains the original game’s gameplay, level designs, and graphics engine, though with higher fidelity textures and modern display options, plus integrated mod support and VR compatibility. There is currently no release date for System Shock 2: Enhanced Edition, but those who preordered the System Shock remake will get the updated version for free at release.
Disclaimer: GameSpot and Fanatical are both owned by Fandom.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.