Switch Exclusive Ninjala Has Been Delayed, Now Coming This Summer
The fun-looking Switch exclusive will be out in June now, and it's thanks to COVID-19.
Ninjala, the Switch-exclusive free-to-play fighter that was due to release on May 27, has been delayed. The game will now release on June 25.
The news was announced on the game's Japanese Twitter account, which attributes the delay on the global spread of COVID-19.
【ニンジャラ 発売日についてのお知らせ】— Ninjala_JP (@Ninjala_JP) May 8, 2020
It seems that developer GungHo Entertainment is all-in on Ninjala, as there's also an animated series in the works. We'll be able to see if the game is worth all the excitement soon, despite this delay.
Meanwhile, if you're looking for some other great games to play on Switch, here are our recommendations.
- Wholesome Direct Will Return In 2021
- It's The Last Month To Buy These Mario Anniversary Games
- Pokemon Sword And Shield March Max Raid Event Now Live, Features Flying And Fairy Pokemon
- Today's Best Gaming Deals: Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition For $60, Watch Dogs Legion For $25, And More
- Animal Crossing Is Getting Sanrio-Inspired Villagers And Items Next Month
- Shiny Gigantamax Pikachu Is Appearing In Pokemon Sword And Shield For A Limited Time
- 26 Nintendo 3DS Games Still Worth Buying And Playing Today
- Persona 5 Strikers Tips - 13 Things You Need To Know Before Starting
- Hitman 3 Elusive Target Guide: Where To Find The Deceivers
- GameStop's Big Tax Day Sale Kicks Off This Weekend
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.